There are various sub-headings:
Confused Words & Strange Connections
- Braberries - his word for mummy's bra somehow mixed up with the word strawberries.
- Harry Pottamous - The famous boy wizard has become confused with a large African mammal
- Old Macdonalds - the dreaded fast food chain that we really shouldn't take him to, but sadly sometimes the lure of the hash browns is too strong. It's wrong, I know, I know.
- Saxephant - a saxophone crossed with an elephant
- Punch & Julie - the famous (and I think really creepy) children's puppet show
- 'Why is that a tree/man/orange/traffic light etc...?' I don't know darling, it just is....
- 'Why aren't I superman?'
- 'Why aren't we in the television when we can see it?'
- 'When can we go to Sunday?'
- To every man he meets whether friend, family or stranger; 'you got a willy like me?'
- To every woman he meets whether friend, family or stranger 'you're a girl, you don't have a willy like me'
- 'You can't have two babies in the bath together. They make the bathwater taste stinky'
- 'I like rock and roll with my top off'
- 'Uurrggh. I'm not watching Fifi. That's for stinky girls. I want Batman. He's a goodie. He dies people.'
- Current favourite insults; 'You wear pink knickers', 'You're not my mother/father', 'You silly ga ga gi gi'
- 'I'm not part of this family. I'm going round to B......'s house. His mummy likes me'
- 'Ah baba la ba. Chicken in a la ba.' (Said when someone is just about to be told off - as in, "Look - that boy's been naughty. Ahhhh ba ba la ba......"This is sadly very contagious in our household and gets funny looks when said at work.)
- 'Mummy I'm not going to speak to my sister this morning. I've been talking a lot and my mouth is sore now."
- I spy with my little eye something beginning with blue. (The sky.)